When you want to maintain a Windows computer, defragmenting the hard drive is one of the most important maintenance tasks.
Why I need to defrag my hard disks?
Hard disks are the slowest component in your computer ( if you have SSD so no need for defragmentation at all ).so it affects system performance causing slowdowns, fragmentation makes the disk drive heads move too much when reading files which leads to freeze-ups and system crashes.
Checkout another great freeware “Defraggler”
Smart Defrage Features : –
- Extremely Easy to Use : Install it and forget it.
- Optimizes Disk Performance
- works automatically and quietly in the background.
- 100% freeware. Download, use, and update it absolutely free.
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8