Device Doctor is a freeware Windows application that scans your computer hardware and checks to see if there are new driver updates available for your devices.
why you need to update your drivers?
Microsoft is providing generic drivers for the most important components. Generic drivers have the problem that they do not provide access to specialized features. They are also not optimized and not updated. new drivers can be done via great softwares like Device Doctor and easy driver for free.
Why Device Doctor is so unique ?
- Fast hardware scan takes few seconds.
- Provides device names for unknown devices before updating drivers.
- Can be used offline :- scan results are saved so you can move them to a connected computer and download them.
- Updates WHQL (Microsoft certified) and non-WHQL drivers.
- it is completely free with no adware or malware.
Device Doctor minimum System Requirements : –
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64-bit or 32-bit) with 10 MB Available Hard Drive Space.