Google Docs is Google’s free web-based word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation application. The online app allows users to easily share documents and collaboratively work on them in real-time.
Google Docs Advantages :-
- Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations online.
- Upload your existing files to Google Docs from your computer.
- You can Choose who can access your documents.
- There’s nothing to download access your files via internet and it’s free.
- Online storage and auto-save mean you needn’t fear local hard drive failures or power outages.
- You can save your documents and spreadsheets to your own computer in many formats.
- You can publish your documents online with one click, as normal-looking web pages.
- Once you’ve created a document, you can post it to your blog.
Receive Future Giveaways & winners Updates
Subscribe to Get Free Software,Games,Apps (2 Giveaways Every Month)
Thank you for subscribing. Pleaze check your email and click on the activation link
Something went wrong.